Martin & Servera Restauranghandel AB
838 26 Frösön
Corporate identity number: 559135-5549
E-mail address for supplier invoices
It is also possible to send your invoices by e-mail. This enables faster and more efficient invoice management, as well as furthering our ongoing environmental effort.
Send your invoices to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that the above e-mail address must be entered into the "To Addresses" field. If the e-mail address is entered in the "Copy" (CC) or "Secret Copy" (BCC) field, the e-mail will be handled as incorrect and ignored.
- Also note that only invoices may be sent to this address. Other documents, such as reminders, will not be processed. Any text in the e-mail will not be read. Only the attached invoice will be handled.
- The invoice must be in either PDF or multi-TIFF format and be added as an attachment to the e-mail. No other formats will be accepted.
- Each attachment to an e-mail will be counted as a unique document. This means that invoices with any attachments must be in the same PDF document.
- Attaching multiple invoices to the same e-mail is fine.
General invoice requirements
Some information is always required on the invoices, for us to be able to send the invoices to the correct recipient in our organization and to ensure that you will get your payment within the agreed time frame.
On stock invoices, our order number must always be stated. You will receive the order number at the time of purchase by our buyer. In addition, it is very important that we receive one invoice per order number.
On expence invoices, our reference must always be stated; usually this is the customer's first and last name. The reference will be sent to you at the time of purchase.
If you have any questions, contact Martin & Servera's financial center on telephone +4611-25 92 10 or by e-mail email@example.com.