Files that are up to 2Gb large can be transferred through WeTransfer free of charge, it's an easy alternative to use when you want to send multiple images. No account is necessary.
- Make sure that you've followed the instructions on the previous page to prepare your images.
- Compress all the image files to a Zipped folder.
- Go to https://wetransfer.com/ or Sprend.
- Add the zipped folder containing your images.
- Fill in email@example.com in the 'Email to' field.
- Write your own e-mail address and what images you're sending in the 'Message' field.